Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The beginning

I'm just starting this blog even though I've been writing some of these ideas for a while. A blog was suggested to me a few months ago by a friend after a good discussion. I can't remember what we were talking about, but a potential band name came out of it. Most important discussions can be reduced to a rule for life or a great band name!

I continued to drag my feet until a new friend (and excellent blogger) asked if had one. So here I am.

I used to have a personal blog, but the repetitive nature of day to day life and an overzealous fan made me take it down. Instead of another personal blog I'm going to make this one an idea board. Someplace to put random thoughts and subjects for in depth research. We're all caught by flights of fancy and I'm tired of letting them escape as I drift off to sleep.

Enjoy,
reverseclipse

No comments:

Post a Comment